Thread: 49fc saber.

Bloodfin Donator
    Total Contributions For

Jearry     $ 37.64

49fc saber.

What mats are you using to get this? I can reliably hit 95%, but can't hit 49fc.

Total Contributions For

Webaw     $ 0.00
    I have crafted close to 50 5th gen sabers using sever best resources, and I have not made one lower than 50fc... I was told it was luck, if that's true someone out there is reallllly lucky because I have seen them selling several of them.

Bloodfin Member
    Total Contributions For

FabenSwift     $ 114.71
    The guys hitting 49 fc sabers are mostly master force sensitive craters giving them crafting technique + 4 and force experimentation bonus of +20, using a city that's set to Research Center specialization and using the experimentation bonus chef drink bespin Port.
    Last edited by FabenSwift; 06-01-2017 at 09:02 AM.

Total Contributions For

Webaw     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by FabenSwift View Post
    The guys hitting 49 fc sabers are mostly master force sensitive craters giving them crafting technique + 4 and force experimentation bonus of +20, using a city that's set to Research Center specialization and using the experimentation bonus chef drink bespin Port.
    None of those things have ever made a difference in the final outcome of a craft, the FC outcome in question is determined by the resources used...

Bloodfin Member
    Total Contributions For

FabenSwift     $ 114.71
    Quote Originally Posted by Webaw View Post
    None of those things have ever made a difference in the final outcome of a craft, the FC outcome in question is determined by the resources used...
    I have always given my schems to one of these players because they do get more amazings than I do without the said above and they hit it quite often, Yes the resources are still important but it's a combination of resources and the above.

Total Contributions For

Webaw     $ 0.00
    I have often crafted sabers with all amazings, still only received 50 fc... assembly and experimentation works as follows, the higher the bonus the less likely you will receive lower than a good success during assembly or experimentation, in other words it lessens the chance of a failure when crafting. You could have +1000 experimentation bonus and it will not effect the final outcome of the craft. However, a lucky craft is another story, but those were or should be VERY rare.

Bloodfin Member
    Total Contributions For

FabenSwift     $ 114.71
    You dont just get the force experimentation bonus, you also get the force crafting technique and force assembly, Really dont know if it works or not but the guys I've asked to craft sabers that have the force crafting mastery do say it made a difference so can only go on their experience.

Total Contributions For

Webaw     $ 0.00
    Indeed things may be different here(code wise), but on live only the resources determined the max something could be crafted to... even the famed "lucky" during crafting was not suppose to effect outcome, but there was a known bug that allowed it to happen that was never fixed.