Thread: Jedi in PVP

Bloodfin Member
    Contribute Please support the Bloodfin server by contributing!!!
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Total Contributions For

AZIronman     $ 0.00

Jedi in PVP

hey guys,

I'm a long time SWG and swgemu player. Started SWG in 03 and swgemu in 07. This is my first time playing SWG in a few years.

I first wanted to say how great it is to have a home again. This server is awesome. I've encountered so many great people who helped me get a PvP ready jedi in just 2 days. And for that I have to tip my hat to you guys. This is a great community and this server is so full of content and life. It's beyond refreshing

For those of you who knew me when I played years ago you probably know I love jedi in PVP. I noticed a few things on here that I think should be tweaked for balance/ fun sake. Id like to hear the opinions of the bloodfin vets

1. Combo hit. Honestly I think it's the lamest most OP thing ever. I think it should work like it did pre-Cu which makes the attack function like fencers scatter hit. Each pool gets a chance to do the most damage, 2nd most, and 3rd most. It's random with health being greatest probability, then action, then mind. Right now it does equal damage across the board making it the loliwin button

2. Dervish/phantom/flurry. Precu these attacks had a 20m range. With the addition of LS res armor and psgs, and Especially if combo was tweaked liked I mentioned above, I think the range is necessary to allow jedi to melee kite

Thoughts?

Bloodfin Member

Total Contributions For

xnekrowx     $ 0.00
    AZ!!!!!!!! It's VincereX man how are you

Bloodfin Donator
    Total Contributions For

Rylynn     $ 14.26
    LOL I recognize you from the Bas forums. Glad you're here man, makes me like this place even more!

Bloodfin Member

Total Contributions For

polmac     $ 0.00
    I think bounty hunters should be more vulnerable , i was owned by a BH with a sword and i spend all my skill points in jedi in a good way but i didnt deal dmg to him all miss and -90 hp one hit only and thats all? i only run away and he killed me i cant defend my self from those guys so i think jedi sucks with these bh overpowered around no fair play at all ...

Bloodfin Member

Total Contributions For

eyeforaneye     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by polmac View Post
    I think bounty hunters should be more vulnerable , i was owned by a BH with a sword and i spend all my skill points in jedi in a good way but i didnt deal dmg to him all miss and -90 hp one hit only and thats all? i only run away and he killed me i cant defend my self from those guys so i think jedi sucks with these bh overpowered around no fair play at all ...
    i think we should get an armor break to both master sabers and master powers for fighting against them