Bloodfin Member
    Total Contributions For

Vys     $ 96.80

A Few Small Suggestions

I am just coming back after a long break from before the wipe. I have a few suggestions based on my experience playing on some other servers recently and from being back here.

-Increase entertainer XP more. Folks come to BF for the de-emphasis on grinding (among other reasons). While it is increased, it's doesn't compare to how high combat XP rates are, for example. I've been working on entertaining healing xp for days now. I know I could speed it up various ways, but as I'm new, I don't have a CM medic yet, etc. The D&D event barely got me 2 boxes.

-On another server, depending on the musical instrument crafted, it would give other types of entertainer xp (dance, musician, ent wound healing). It was nice to be able to bang it all out like that. Seems kind of backwards that ent takes time on BF, but it was quick on the other server, when the other server wasnt all about the boosted XP rates, but BF is. Haha.

-Increase shuttle radius at starports so you don't have to get so close to it. It was really nice on another server to be able to see my ticket from the purchase terminal.

-Shuttles are taking off too frequently. It seems like every time I get close enough to use my ticket, the shuttle leaves.

That's it for now.

Total Contributions For

jinnxy     $ 0.00
    as entertainer senator, I can tell you entertainer xp has been adjusted and increased. After the wipe it was much lower. For music do, if you look under entertainment, musician thread I posted what instruments to craft to level and what resources are needed to do music craft grind.

At the d&d, I got removed from group, so your xp was slow and I couldn’t get back in. With all the ents in the buffing group and most afk, it’s hard to have the proper d&d. I can’t fix that lol. But I can help, just hit me up in game on ryn or Ehja.
    Ryn | Ehja
    ZEN & ENT Guilds

Bloodfin Member
    Total Contributions For

Vys     $ 96.80
    Thanks for the response. I know the XP is boosted, it just doesn't seem to be boosted on par with the rate that combat xp is boosted. It's just jarring I guess when you level up a full combat template in like 30 minutes and then switch over to your entertainer and it feels like you've suddenly hit the breaks!

In any case, I got it finished up finally. I opted instead to finish up my doctor first. Then, I put my entertainer on an action burn macro and I put my doctor on a quick heal macro to heal the action without stims, which is an ability that causes instant mind wounds and battle fatigue on the doctor, and then I just let them run. Took about 2 hours or so but was able to get the rest of the healing boxes!

Total Contributions For

jinnxy     $ 0.00
    Yea that’s what I’ve been doing for a few years to level up ents, plus I Dot ppl up so double whammy lol, my doc is a doc/cm, she buffs and helps ents
    Ryn | Ehja
    ZEN & ENT Guilds

Bloodfin Member
    Contribute Please support the Bloodfin server by contributing!!!
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Total Contributions For

darth8875     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Vys View Post
    -Increase shuttle radius at starports so you don't have to get so close to it. It was really nice on another server to be able to see my ticket from the purchase terminal.
    At one time you could type /bo at the ticket terminal and board then and there. Im not sure why that was changed but it was really nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Vys View Post
    -Shuttles are taking off too frequently. It seems like every time I get close enough to use my ticket, the shuttle leaves.
    Why not have all the ticket collectors allow travel without the ship there. It is like that in Theed starport and the galaxy works just fine!

One suggestion is to put a ticket terminal at the spawn point in every starport. When you load in you can buy your ticket and roll out rather than have to run to the entrance to buy a ticket then run back. Unlike Sony, Bloodfin is not looking for time sinks to draw out your game time and ensure more subscriptions!