Bloodfin Member
    Contribute Please support the Bloodfin server by contributing!!!
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Total Contributions For

Vinz     $ 0.00

Jedi cloak and armor

Hi Guys,

i try to see information on forum and internet but not find.

Where can loot cloack or armor jedi in this server atm? if can do in solo

cloak of hate
    Shatterpoint cloak
    Force Wielders ligh infantry

tnx for help

Bloodfin Member

Total Contributions For

Vinz     $ 0.00
    anyone can help with this info?

Bloodfin Member

Total Contributions For

darth8875     $ 0.00
    The Cloak of Hate and Shatterpoint cloak are looted from respective Jedi/Sith npc's on Dromond Kass. The Sith is in a temple right beside the Imperial base where the starport is. The Jedi is in a cave somewhere on Kaas but Im not sure of the exact location. Neither are soloable......at least they weren't pre-wipe.

The Force Armor is looted from a dungeon on Lok I believe but I could be wrong. I have not seen much info on the force armor or its location. It would be EXTREMELY helpful if the devs or senators would post some of this info here. I have to think some of the population issues we are seeing now could be related to the lack of info about the server here in the forums. Rose gave an ultimatum that anything posted on the Facebook page was to be posted here as well a while back or she might have to shut down the Facebook page. It is looking like they are calling her on that and she may need to follow through on her threat!

Sorry I couldnt be more help but us forum dwellers are like mushrooms in many ways.......feed us crap and keep us in the dark lol.

Bloodfin Donator
    Total Contributions For

Baskah     $ 9.41
    I'm not sure but I heard hat Jedi armor is dropping from the Tatooine world boss Thiel and also from the new bosses inside the 3 craft rooms in the mines deep down the Death Watch Bunker. More info on this would be appreciated.

Bloodfin Member

Total Contributions For

Vinz     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by darth8875 View Post
    The Cloak of Hate and Shatterpoint cloak are looted from respective Jedi/Sith npc's on Dromond Kass. The Sith is in a temple right beside the Imperial base where the starport is. The Jedi is in a cave somewhere on Kaas but Im not sure of the exact location. Neither are soloable......at least they weren't pre-wipe.

The Force Armor is looted from a dungeon on Lok I believe but I could be wrong. I have not seen much info on the force armor or its location. It would be EXTREMELY helpful if the devs or senators would post some of this info here. I have to think some of the population issues we are seeing now could be related to the lack of info about the server here in the forums. Rose gave an ultimatum that anything posted on the Facebook page was to be posted here as well a while back or she might have to shut down the Facebook page. It is looking like they are calling her on that and she may need to follow through on her threat!

Sorry I couldnt be more help but us forum dwellers are like mushrooms in many ways.......feed us crap and keep us in the dark lol.
    nice

tnx for info, but is possible do in solo this boss?

Bloodfin Donator
    Total Contributions For

Baskah     $ 9.41

Bloodfin Member

Total Contributions For

Vinz     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Baskah View Post
    this Guide is old and not understand if boss work for cloak and armor jedi

Bloodfin Donator
    Total Contributions For

Vly     $ 149.00
    Looks like a pretty good guide Vinz. If you aren't sure then try it out and give us an update!