Bloodfin Donator
    Total Contributions For

Zemoc     $ 483.70

Problem with harvesting

I have 2 characters a Ranger in training and a Master Ranger grouped and hunting fambaas. Both have harvest droids and +29 veghash. Serial Number on the veghash is (ag1h7kau) if that helps. Droids are set to Hide interest and auto harvest is set on, first 3 missions master ranger is getting 1528 units and ranger in training 897, when veghash wears off I reapply now the harvests are 1020 and 599 respectively. Went through 3 more veghash and still had the reduced harvest. Log out for about 3 maybe 4 hours and when I get back the harvest was back to 1528 and 897 until I reapplied the veghash then again back to the reduced harvest.

I'm thinking it could be the Veghash but this is the same serial number I have been using for the past week with no issues.

an after thought, all was good until the crash/server reset yesterday
    Last edited by Zemoc; 09-13-2017 at 12:08 AM.

Bloodfin Donator
    Total Contributions For

Nils     $ 120.77
    I have to ask but, when you were first looting those nice numbers, were the fambaas fat and healthy? It could be you just got into a good harvesting spot and then moved to a spot that was skinny and unhealthy when the veghash wore off? I won't say that is your issue, but it could be? Most places are skinny/unhealthy. You will find nice spots (Fat/healthy) but not very often.

Yiyar
    Baldy - Master Arch
    Yiyar - Master Digger
    Lopio - Master Ranger
    Kemma - Master Creature Handler
    Just a few others....

Bloodfin Donator
    Total Contributions For

Zemoc     $ 483.70
    I thought about that as well, but logging out for a bit and it happening again after logging back in made me wonder. I haven't tried it since but will give it another go now that the Ranger in training is Master now.